Adeline Shakespeare
">
Hi,I'm random and mean.Longing to visit the seven wonder of the world and to own a childcare!
I lead a very sophisticated life but that's okay. I love poetry and riddles.
Leave your footsteps here.
|
Thursday, December 28, 2006 @ 9:44 AM
bought school uniform. i LOVE the top. WAIT TILL YOU SEE IT! ITS SUPER NICE:) hahaha i hate whitley shirt ! tsk okays lar. so i went t buy it with leen and tracey! so my skirt is actually 24.. i bought a 30. schiz! :D BIG : nice. anyway uhms yar. so i guess tday is not too good? It rained..and i lied alot today :'( nooo adel's not a bad liar :D aha.so yar. nothing much, just been visiting hospitals :0 I found out something..uhm.but not yet confirm :( anyway i worked for my sister..type shit stuff for $22 bucks :D Love it. anyway yar. so i guess im gonna sleep. tired.uhms..Death note two nice? yar. okay im tired and stuffffffffff
I STILL EVER LOVE WENWORTH MILLER its infatuation :D
there's this little secret you'll never know
|